- This event has passed.
After Dark at Two Oceans Aquarium
June 25 @ 7:00 am - August 29 @ 9:30 pmR295
Hold onto your socks, there’s a new live music venue in town this winter. The Two Oceans Aquarium and Texx and the City have teamed up for After Dark, a series of stripped-down music events featuring some of South Africa’s best bands. Southern Wild, Grassy Spark, AKING, Bam Bam Brown, Majozi and Gemma Griffiths will be performing in one of Cape Town’s best-loved attractions (yes, that’s us!) – two bands per night, three nights only, these are set to be the dreamiest gigs of all…
In June, July and August 2018, the area in front of the I&J Ocean Exhibit will be transformed into a cozy, living room-style setting where you’ll be able to enjoy awesome, acoustic, local music. Tecla Ciolfi, doyenne of the local music scene and founder of entertainment website Texx and the City, personally curated the artists who will be gracing our fishy stage and we can’t be more excited about what’s coming.
– Doors open at 19:00, music starts promptly at 20:00!
– A cash bar will be available but please eat before you come!
– Tickets are limited to 180 pax per event!
- Cape Town Communication Master Class, June 21, 2018 | Events In Cape Town
- South Africa VS Argentina, August 18, 2018 | Events In Cape Town
- Wine Walk To Warwick, July 21, 2018 | Events In Cape Town
See more: Events In Cape Town | See more: Things To Do In Cape Town
Wednesday 25 June 2018
Grassy Spark & Southern Wild
Wednesday 25 July 2018
AKING & Bam Bam Brown
Wednesday 29 August 2018
Majozi & Gemma Griffiths