International act, Jungle, is set to perform live at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in April 2016, and we think you might want to buy your tickets now.
Who are Jungle?
The UK act’s smile-inducing electronic dance music is a combination of neo-soul or modern soul, and it is guaranteed to get you moving.
Childhood friends and neighbours, Tom McFarland and Josh Lloyd-Watson, who are known as J and T, founded Jungle in 2013. Jungle has since developed into a collective of artists across various disciplines and has grown into a seven-piece band.
The group translated their electronic songs into a full and organic live experience. It’s all about collective energy, which is evident in their foot-tapping beats.
The event will follow the Kirstenbosch 2015/2016 Summer concert series.
Reasons to see Jungle
- They received a BBC Sound of 2014 nomination
- 2.5 million+ plays of the ‘Platoon’ video on YouTube
- The US tour that sold out on the back of their SXSW appearance before Jungle even had an official record out in America
- You can’t help but move to their singles, ‘Platoon,’ ‘Busy Earnin,’ ‘Time’ and ‘The Heat’
- Check out their YouTube channel for some key dance move inspiration