There’s always a reason to go for an ice cream treat, rain or shine. But as Cape Town starts to sizzle as the summer vibes take hold, there’s no better time to indulge in a creamy cone than now (no excuse needed)!
So, brighten up your summer days and get your taste buds tingling with these amazing ice cream spots around Cape Town!
- Location: 85 Regent Road, Sea Point
- Location: V&A Food Market, Dock Road
Moreish Ice Cream
- Location: Eden on the Bay, Big Bay
Ditto Ice Cream and Waffle House
- Location: 119 Kloof Street, Gardens
Kristen’s Kick-Ass Ice Cream
- Location: Cardiff Castle, 58 Main Street, Newlands
- Location: 76 Lower Main Road, Observatory
- Location: 2 Park Road, Mouille Point
De Villiers Chocolate
- Location: Spice Route, Southern Paarl
- Location: Belvedere Square, Corner Keurboom & Belvedere Roads, Claremont
Grumpy & Runt
- Location: Dunkley Square, 22 Dunkley St, Gardens
While you’re considering treating the little ones to treats like this, you should also check out the ultimate things to do in Cape Town with kids!