Which stories have people been reading the most this week? Was it the story of the film that showcased our city so beautifully? Perhaps it was the homeless man who decided to uplift his community in Moullie Point, expressing that not all heroes can afford capes. In case you missed these stories, here’s the countdown.
10. Our amazing locations have been gorgeously presented by a film studio!
9. A Russian man reacted to a local add about Russian sausages
8. The Atlantic Seaboard’s properties are booming.
7. A homeless man uplifted his community in Moullie Point.
6. A Mercedes Benz was petrol bombed in Camps Bay.
5. The abuse allegations made by Mohale were released via audio tapes.
4.We’re enduring yet another cold front in the Western Cape.
3. A young False Bay Rugby-Club player sadly passed away.
2. Mohale addressed the abuse allegations for the first time publically.
1.And at number one, there’s an exciting water adventure that you need to try in the Mother City!