Explore the best of both worlds at the Pick n Pay Wine & Food Festival Cape Town with a wholesome tasting experience. Taste your way through the Cape Winelands, with every imaginable varietal on offer for you to swirl, sniff and sample alongside a scrumptious selection of food at the Pick n Pay Food Lane.
Enjoy the sounds of live music in a relaxed, picturesque setting as you socialise with friends, family and like-minded people at the majestic Kenilworth Racecourse.
R200 gets you:
- A day pass + branded wine glass;
- Wine tastings from some of the Cape’s top wine estates;
- The opportunity to purchase wines at cellar door prices;
- Access to delicious food for sale in the Pick n Pay Food Lane;
- Live entertainment.
Venue opening times:
- Saturday, 30 April – 12pm – 7pm
- Sunday, 1 May – 12pm – 6pm
Take your adventure one step further with a session in the Pick n Pay Tasting Room where chefs and winemakers will show you the ropes with personal picks from their estates, perfectly paired with melt-in-your-mouth canapes.
R260 gets you:
- Access to your pre-booked 30-minute tasting session
- Access to the festival venue + branded wine glass
- Wine tastings from some of the Cape’s top wine estates
- The opportunity to purchase wines at cellar door prices
- Access to delicious food for sale in the Pick n Pay Food Lane
- Live entertainment
Pick n Pay Tasting Room Times:
- Saturday, 30 April – Sunday, 1 May
- 12:50pm – 1:30pm
- 2:50pm – 3:30pm
- 3:50pm – 4:30pm
- 4:50pm – 5:30
Children under 18 enter free and do not require a ticket, nor will they receive a glass or wristband upon entry. They must be always accompanied by a parent or guardian.