There’s just something about a secret cave that piques our interest – the natural rock patterns, majestic scenery and secrets that lie within the confines of this space.
And if exploring the abundance of beauty within a hidden cave is on your 2022 bucket list, then you’ll want to grab this amazing opportunity to embark on a rugged adventure with both hands!
Cue the Woodstock Cave. A simple, but fulfilling hike that offers panoramic views of the Cape Town city, Lion’s Head and Table Bay.
As one of the largest caves on Table Mountain, this hidden gem is formed by a long, horizontal crack – 50 metres wide by 15 metres deep – and is situated halfway up Devil’s Peak.
Join Trail Fit SA on this spectacular guided hike, following a route that has a series of zig zags, with a fairly flat stretch along a contour path, passing some glistening waterfall streams.
This hike is perfect for entry level adventurers, with little elevation of 200m, so you’ll be able to fully enjoy the breathtaking experience.
- Date: Sunday, 27 February 2022
- Time: 6:30am – 9:30am
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: SA residents R225; international visitors R450
- Location: Table Mountain, Woodstock
- What’s included: Experienced and qualified hiking guide, first aider, safety in numbers, a warm beverage and delicious muffin.
- Book here: www.trailfitsa.co.za
- Contact details: [email protected] | 073 902 9985
Picture: andy_c_lin / Instagram