Cape Town is buzzing with cool places to fuel your next thrifting adventure – delicious treats, soulful music, and stunning views! The Vegan Goods Market and Thrift Fest will be collaborating to bring you the ultimate sustainable market experience!
Gather your squad and head over to The Range, Tokai where curated goods and hand-made items are the stars of the show.
Remember to wear your mask, bring along cash, material shopping bags and reusable cups and containers.
If you’re interested in participating as a vendor, please email [email protected]. Stalls are limited to 18 and are 2m x 2m at R330, so first come first serve.
On the other hand, entrance is FREE to customers! So mark the date on your calendar to avoid missing out on the fun! Local and sustainable is the way to go after all!
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- A wide variety of delicious vegan food and beverages – sweet and savoury.
- Local, handcrafted and cruelty-free home and body products.
- A bar with vegan-friendly wines and beers.
- Shade and seating (stunning views of the mountains and vineyards included).
- Animal adoption and fostering opportunities.
- Supervised play stations and games for the kids.
Date: Sunday, September 26 2021
Time: 10am – 3pm
Location: The Range, Tokai – Orpen Rd, Cape Town