Cape Town is known for having some of the most expensive property in the country – what with the views of Table Mountain and sea, and the easy-going lifestyle, its not hard to imagine why people would pay so much to own property here.
Pam Golding Properties‘ most expensive listing is currently a four-bedroom house in Camps Bay, which costs a casual R97,75-million.
The house features the following:
– Main bedroom with built-in cupboards and wood strip floors
– Three other bedrooms with built-in cupboards and wood strip floors
– Entrance hall with wood strip floors
– Dining room with wood strip floors
– Family/TV room with wood strip floors
– Kitchen with caesar stone finishes and double eye-level oven
– Living room with wood strip floors
– Guest cloakroom
– Wine cellar
– Flat roof
– Plastered walls
– Aluminium windows
– Wall boundary
– Chlorine pool
– Security, including alarm, electric fence and electronic beams
The house also features a sauna, triple staff quarters, a state-of-the-art cinema, as well as an exotic fish tank with imported fish.
Picture: Pam Golding Properties