Get suited up in cool your retro-leathers, helmets and goggles – and climb aboard your vintage motorbike sidecar for a memorable chauffeured road-trip around some of Cape Peninsula’s most iconic attractions.
The sidecar seats the driver plus up to two other passengers (one behind the driver and one in the sidecar seat) – so make sure you share this bucket-list experience with someone special.
Head out from the V&A Waterfront along the Atlantic Seaboard, past the stunning beaches of Camps Bay and Hout Bay and then onwards to Chapmans Peak Drive. After a brief stop at the lookout, head into the charming Noordhoek Village for a coffee stop and then on the road again to Kalk Bay via Oceanview, Kommetjie, Redhill, Simons Town and Fish Hoek.
The colourful harbour of Kalk Bay is famous for it’s freshly caught Fish and Chips and you won’t be disappointed. After your yummy meal, re-board your sidecar & cruise along the False Bay coastal road through the charming suburbs of St James, Muizenberg before heading into the Constantia Wine valley for a quick wine tasting at one of the many wine estates.
After your tasting, climb aboard your sidecar for the last leg and head back to the V&A Waterfront via the leafy neighbourhoods of Bishops Court and Newlands.
Prize Details: One lucky reader will win a 4-hour mini-peninsula Sidecar Outing for two worth R3750
How to enter: Fill out the form below.
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winner will be announced at 1pm on Thursday, December 10
– Winner will be contacted via details entered on the form
– Winners are required to claim their prize within one week or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Transport to and from event is not included
– Subject to availability
– Tolls, entry fees, tasting fees and meals not included
– Booking to be made at least 1 week before departure
*The entry form is space sensitive, please make sure there is no space after your email address*
*Once you have correctly filled in your details and submitted, the entry form will disappear. This means your entry has been received.*