Four lucky readers will win two tickets to the South African Cheese Festival at Sandringam, Stellenbosch. Cheese and wine lovers can celebrate Freedom Day in culinary heaven at the event in the picturesque wine lands.
The Cheese Festival is the biggest outdoor culinary event in Africa, and runs for three days from Friday 27 April until Sunday 29 April 2018.
The festival offers dairy lovers the chance to taste and sample products from cheese producers small and large from around the country, as well as pairing wines, enjoying gourmet dairy ice creams, and watching food demonstrations by top chefs in three food theatres. There are fun games, competitions and entertainment for kids too.
The festival has been going since 2002, growing in numbers of visitors and exhibitors each year. No tickets are available at the gates, so get them in advance from Computicket. Tickets cost R180 for adults, R120 for senior citizens and R20 for children between the ages of 2 and 13.
The Cheese Festival is water wise in an effort to keep the Western Cape’s economy growing sustainably through the current drought.
Tickets: Computicket http://bit.ly/2njznv2 or in Checkers/Shoprite stores. No tickets are sold at the gates.
Four lucky people will each win two tickets for Friday’s show.
How to enter:
1. Complete this easy question in our comments section below. What is the venue for the South African Cheese Festival? (Find the answer in the copy). Tell us who you will be taking with you.
Terms and conditions:
– Transport is not included
– The winners will be announced on Monday, April 23.
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter or Instagram.
– Winners are required to claim their prize by April 25 at 12pm or another winner will be drawn.
– Prizes cannot be exchanged for money.