Since 1897, Murdocks has earned a reputation as a top-class jewellery store offering the finest, premium-quality collection of jewellery and watches to customers the world over.
The Murdocks of today still has all the trademark elegance that created such as sensation in the late-19th century, while keeping abreast of contemporary fashions and jewellery tastes.
Their V&A Waterfront boutique in Cape Town – a (gem)stone’s throw from the site of James Edgar Murdock’s original store – showcases one of the country’s finest collections of jewellery and watches.
Prize Details: One lucky reader will win a beautiful 14K Yellow Gold 0.22ct total diamond ring from Murdocks Jewellery – a petite design inspired by the summer sun.
How to enter: Fill out the form below
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced on December 14
– Winners will be contacted via details provided on the form.
– Winners are required to claim their prize within one week or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Transport to and from event is not included