Lovingly renovated and refurbished in 2017, Andreas Luxury Accommodation is an elegant four-star Cape Dutch property set amidst beautiful landscaped gardens with a serene pool on a working vineyard in the Cape Winelands.
Our prize is a warm welcome and a one-night stay in a stunning en suite double bedroom for two people sharing (think extra-length beds, Egyptian Cotton linen, walk-in shower, stand-alone bath tub). Breakfast, a cellar tour and a wine tasting of award-winning Andreas Shiraz are also included.
The picturesque town of Wellington is a scenic 75-minute drive from Cape Town. The region is famous for its spectacular natural environment, outdoor activities and wineries. The historic Bains Kloof Pass is the perfect spot for walking and fly-fishing. Closer to town, guided wine walks and horse trails through rich farmland and flowering fynbos offer the opportunity to see Wellington’s wonderful surroundings at their finest. Hiking trails, bird and wildlife viewing, mountain biking, 4×4 routes and abseiling are just some of the outdoor activities to be enjoyed in the mountainous terrain and scenic surrounds.
One lucky reader will win a night’s stay for two at Andreas Luxury Accommodation in Wellington valued at R2 700.
How to enter:
Simply enter your details on the form below so we can contact you if you’re one of our lucky winners.
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced by 8pm on December 14 on our website
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter or Instagram
– Winners are required to claim their prize within one week or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– No transport is provided to Andreas Luxury Accommodation in Wellington.