Hair affects self-esteem – choose the right shampoo. Research shows that South African women rate hair as one of their most important priorities and that hair loss negatively affects their self-esteem.
The manufacturers of caffeine-based Plantur 39 shampoo have urged women to select the best products for their hair, particularly for hair loss*.
This follows a series of SA surveys which have found that:
– One in three women were concerned about or had experienced hair loss* (survey by Plus 94 Research).
– Around 70% of women said healthy hair played a big part in their self-image (Plus 94 Research).
– A healthy head of hair was more important to women than an active sex life (Insight Survey).
Global hair expert, Dr Adolf Klenk, from German cosmeceutical manufacturer, the Dr Wolff Group, said studies show that a caffeine complex helps protect against hair loss* and strengthens the hair.
“This is why we developed the Plantur 39 range of caffeine-based hair products for women and Alpecin for men – both of which help counter hair loss*, contribute to vibrancy and are available in SA,” he said.
(* without a result of a medical condition)
One lucky reader will win a hair care hamper worth R2 000. Congratulations Denis Klaassen!
How to enter:
Fill out the form below and answer the following question. What helps protect against hair loss?
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced by 8.15am on December 6 on Facebook
– Winners will be contacted via details provided on the form
– Winners are required to claim their prize within one week or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– No transport is included.
By entering this competition the prize winner accepts the terms and conditions.