Haute Cabrière has been part of the fabric of the South African wine-lover since inception, inspiring supporters to live and enjoy the art of life.
Situated on the foot of the Franschhoek Pass, Haute Cabrière has been creating wines from Chardonnay and Pinot vines for the past 25 years. Proprietor Achim von Arnim’s passion for the French style of winemaking, and these varietals of the Champagne region, has always been the inspiration behind both the Pierre Jourdan and Haute Cabrière wines.
Second generation Cellar Master, Takuan von Arnim has continued this philosophy and been paramount in keeping in the spirit of the dream alive, while adding to the much-loved wines.
Haute Cabriere offers visitors the perfect canvas to live beautifully while enjoying spectacular views, and experiences to match.
Enjoy the new beautifully renovated space with delicious dishes, great wine, and views for days!
One lucky reader will win a visit to Haute Cabrière for two guests, with a featured wine tasting of five wines, three-course lunch or dinner, a Bakery & Deli hamper, and 12 bottles of Pierre Jourdan Tranquille. Congratulations to Nicole van Rheede!
How to enter:
Fill out the form below and answer the following question. Where is Haute Cabrière situated?
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced 3.15pm on December 2.
– Winners will be contacted via details provided on the form.
– Winners are required to claim their prize within one week or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– No transport is included.
– Alcohol not for sale to persons under the age of 18.