South Africa’s first ever Dessert Expo will take place at Cape Town Stadium this coming November, and will offer a wide range of sweet treats to tickle you every tastebud.
Experts from the dessert industry, including elite pastry chefs, chocolatiers, frozen dessert makers and boutique dessert companies will be there for all those attending to engage with.
Patrons will be allowed to sample and purchase sweet and savoury delights at the event, giving you a chance to stock up on tasty treats.
Whether you are looking to indulge in a mound of chocolate, drool over the array of professionally made pastries on offer or savour the multiple flavours of handmade ice cream, The Dessert Expo offers a wide range of options for everyone.
As it is the first of its kind in the country, the Expo will showcase an array of stalls and stands dedicated to those who work in the confectionary industry and have an avid passion for the art form of making delicious desserts.
The Dessert Expo will take place at the Cape Town Stadium in Greenpoint, from the 23 – 25 November 2018.
Fifteen lucky winners will win double tickets to the Dessert Expo, valid for one day. The winners will be able to choose one of the following dates to attend:
– 23 November 2018
– 24 November 2018
– 25 November 2018
How to enter:
1. Complete this easy question in our comments section below: Where will the Dessert Expo be held this year?
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced on Tuesday, 20 November at 12pm
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter or Instagram
– Winners are required to claim their prize by November 22 at 12pm or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Winners must be over the age of 18 and will be required to produce their ID on prize collection
– No transport is provided to the Dessert Expo.