South Africa’s favourite premium fruit juice company is at it again with an all-new offering to tantilise the taste buds of ice tea lovers nationwide.
Introducing Sir Fruit’s new real brewed, real bold, real low sugar Ice Tea!
Brimming with taste and boasting one of the lowest sugar levels to be found in any similar beverage today, because it’s traditionally brewed and uses only freshly sourced tea leaves and flavours.
So, settle in and sip on the natural goodness of locally gathered Rooibos, Honeybush, and Hibiscus – as well as imported Assam and Chinese Green Tea.
“We’ve done our best to add as little as possible to our ice tea”, said Sir Fruit’s Brand Manager, Taryn van Zyl. “The result is a natural taste with one of the lowest sugar levels on the market today. It retains that home-brewed feel but with a refreshing crispness that can only come from a premier juice brand.”
Choose from four refreshing flavours:
– Apple and mint
– Lemon and lime
The Sir Fruit Brewed Ice Tea range will retail for the low recommended price of R14.99 per 500ml and R29.99 per 1.5L, and is available nationally in South Africa’s top retail stores.
Pinkies up, it’s time for tea!
One lucky reader will win a month’s supply of brand new Sir Juice traditionally brewed ice tea on Monday, September 10.
How to enter:
1. Complete this easy question in our comments section below. What is one of the flavours of Sir Juice’s new ice tea? (Find the answer in the copy).
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winner will be announced on Monday, 10 September at 12pm
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter or Instagram
– Winners are required to claim their prize by September 13 at 12pm or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money