SA’s favourite ‘up’market is back at last at the beautiful Blaauwklippen Estate in Stellenbosch – and to celebrate, we’re giving away VIP tickets to the show PLUS some amazing Maker prizes!
The winner will receive two VIP tickets to the KAMERS/Makers Spring Celebration at Blaauwklippen Estate, with a glass of bubbly on arrival and a behind the scenes tour of the Makers.
(Competition is now closed, winner is Carmel Jinka)
You’ll also get these amazing prizes:
– From Eco-Punk Clothing – a Linen Sage Floral Ladies Kimono
– From Malok Clothing – her latest Tencel top
– From Ancient Spirit Clothing – a R1000 voucher to spend at the show
– From Fearika Design – 3 sets of her funky ‘Different Doilies’ – disposable round paper placemats in sets of 24 to decorate and protect your table
– From Heidi Strung Jewellery – her best-selling popular Gem Jar
– From SoulPlay – a limited edition Heirloom Waldorf Doll – these exquisite soft dolls are hand-stitched and stuffed with pure wool, each one uniquely individual.
KAMERS/Makers Stellenbosch starts Friday, October 23 at 9am and runs through to Sunday November 1 at 3pm. The market is open from 9am till 3pm from Sunday to Thursday and till 6pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
There are over 160 amazing Makers on show so don’t miss it!!
Tickets are only R60 online at plankton.mobi – every entry ticket will receive a FREE Ltd Edition KM Shopper bag plus Consol Water Bottle (full of mineral water).
How to enter:
Simply fill in your details on the form below to enter.
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced Monday, October 26 at 1pm
– Winners will be contacted via details entered on the form
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Transport to and from event is not included