There’s no better way to soak up the summer than in the mountains at the beautiful Premier Resort Sani Pass.
Situated on the slopes of the Southern Drakensberg, guests can take 4X4 excursions up the Sani Pass, ride up the mountain towards Lesotho on horseback, and go hiking and biking. For those who prefer to take it a little easier, there’s a relaxing spa with breathtaking views. After a day packed with activity, you can unwind with a meal in the Maluti Restaurant overlooking the majestic Drakensberg Mountains or head to the historic pub at the nearby Premier Hotel Himeville Arms for a drink.
One lucky reader will win a two-night stay for two people at Premier Resort Sani Pass, the newly refurbed luxury resort in the southern Drakensberg, includes bed and breakfast.
How to enter:
Simply fill in your details on the form below to enter.
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced at 12pm Monday, October 14, 2019 on this page
– Winners will be contacted via details entered on the form
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– All nights’ stay must be consecutive
– Valid for Standard Room Category unless otherwise specified;
– Maximum 2 person occupancy per room unless otherwise specified;
– Subject to availability;
– Availability cannot be guaranteed during peak periods/school holidays;
– Right of admission reserved
– All meals, beverages and activities not specified will be for guests’ own account unless specified in competition
– Any ‘free’ or inclusive offers must be redeemed during occupancy at the hotel.
– Any offers not redeemed are not refundable and may not be exchanged;
– All bookings are subject to the hotels’ standard confirmation, guarantee and cancellation policies;
– Excludes travel arrangements;
– Prizes valid for 6 months as specified from draw date.
– Transport to and from resort not included in prize.