Struggling to find somewhere to go this holiday that the whole family will enjoy? Bosman Hermanus ticks all the boxes.
Wide open spaces for children to play in; self-guided hikes for the more energetic; a deep, quiet veranda from which to enjoy the magnificent view and of course a range of wines to taste that will impress the most discerning wine connoisseur, but are accessible for those simply in search of a delicious wine to enjoy with a selection of flatbreads and light snacks.
Bosman Hermanus is both the perfect quiet escape and it is even suited as a rowdy rendezvous point.
Efficient and well-trained staff will ensure you get the experience you desire and advise you on the best wines to buy. So come on up and visit us in the Upper Hemel-en-Aarde and make sure you’re prepared to be spoilt.
Here’s what you can expect from Bosman Hermanus:
— Corlea Fourie (@bosmanwinemaker) November 15, 2019
One lucky reader will win a wine tasting with flatbreads for two guests and a Box of Bosman Family Vineyards wine worth R1 400.
How to enter:
Simply fill in your details on the form below and answer this easy question:
Question: Where is Bosman Hermanus located?
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced on this page on Thursday, December 5, 2019
– Winners will be contacted via details entered on the form
– Winners are required to claim their prize by within two days or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Transport to and from Bosman Hermanus not included
– Entrants must be 18 years or older.