Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront is launching its Dubai-style brunch sessions with its bottomless drinks and live music on November 2 and it will continue throughout the summer. This Breakers Brunch, as it is known, serves up a feast from 1pm on Saturdays and includes sushi and fresh oysters on the starter buffet, a platter choice for mains and a delicious dessert spread, to name but a few highlights.
A charge of R550 a head includes brunch, and soft drinks accompanied by live music. Or for R770 per person you get all of that as well as a selection of bottomless drinks, including cocktails, local beers and wines, tequila and prosecco.
And if this didn’t convince you, well, consider that this, all takes place right next to the ocean where you can take in the stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and perhaps even see a dolphin or two swim by for a brief visit.
How to enter:
Simply fill in your details on the form below to enter and answer this simple question: What is the name of Radisson Blu Hotel brunch sessions?
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced at 12pm Thursday, October 29, 2019 on this page.
– Winners will be contacted via details entered on the form
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Entrants must be 18 years or older
– Transport to and from the venue not included