The renowned flamenco, salsa and pop musicians with sonorous Spanish vocals, the Gipsy Kings, will be bringing their Latin rhythm to Cape Town this December.
Known for their hit song ‘Bamboléo’, the Grammy Award-winning group will be performing at the Grand Africa Café and Beach for an exclusive ‘Dinner and Dance with the Gipsy Kings’.
Formed nearly 25 years ago, the Gipsy Kings won a Latin Grammy Award in 1993 for ‘Best Pop Album’ and claimed a Grammy Award in 2013 for ‘Best World Music Album’. The show will take place Grand Africa in Cape Town on 14 – 15 December 2018. The performance will follow after a delicious five-course dining experience.
One lucky reader will win double tickets for you and a friend to the watch the Gipsy Kings in Cape Town, tickets include, a five-course dinner, welcome drinks & entertainment.
Excludes transport, accommodation, additional drinks and any extras.
How to enter:
1. Complete this easy question in our comments section below: Where will the Gipsy Kings be performing?
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced on Wednesday, 28 November at 12pm
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter or Instagram
– Winners are required to claim their prize by November 30 at 11am or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Winners must be over the age of 18 and will be required to produce their ID on prize collection