Luxury street wear brand – Rosey & Vittori want to share something very unique with you – limited edition jackets that, with your creative direction are turned into a one of a kind piece.
One lucky reader will walk away with this custom-designed prize on 5 April, at The SPACE in De Waterkant.
During this Club House evening, ten jackets by this local luxe street wear brand will be customised live on a sidewalk. Rosey & Vittori is all about making every experience an unforgettable and authentic one. Who better to collaborate with than local designer, illustrator and graffiti artist, Mister – who’s flare for fashion plays out in art, walls and clothing.
This is an exclusive offer, as only ten baggy unisex denim jackets, designed by Rosey & Vittori, will be available for purchase (either through pre-order, or for purchase) on the night.
The limited-edition jackets, made in accordance with the brand’s ethos of locally designed and manufactured streetwear, will be customised live on the spot just for the new owners.
“In collaboration with Mister, we hope to share something one-of- a-kind with our clients,” said Rosenbaum.
About Rosey & Vittori:
The name belongs to business partners and designers, Steven Rosenbaum and Isabella Bisogno. Their collection is featured at the SPACE’s boutique store, situated at 109 Waterkant Street. The online store www.roseyandvittori.com launches at the end of April. For the latest news, you can visit their Facebook page (facebook.com/RoseyandVittori), or check out their social media channels – Instagram @roseyandvittori; Twitter @roseyandvittori
One lucky winner will walk away with a customised jacket worth R2000 from Rosey & Vittori. Furthermore, ten readers will be selected to attend the live customisation during Rosey & Vittori’s Designer Clubhouse at THE SPACE on 5 April. The evening will also feature tunes by DSB.
How to enter:
1. Complete this easy question in our comments section below. Give us the full names behind the Rosey & Vittori brand. (Find the answer in the copy).
2. The winner will be announced on April 1.
Terms and conditions:
– Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferrable
– Jackets are unisex and available in small (2), medium (4), large (2) and extra-large (3)
– To have your jacket customised, you will have to be present on the night
– Prizes do not include travel costs
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter or Instagram
– Winners are required to claim their prize by April 3 at 12pm or another winner will be drawn, customizing only happens on the night
– Prizes cannot be exchanged for money.