Ater lockdown ends, we’re sure every Capetonian will be in the mood to celebrate. The best way to ring in your freedom is by indulging in some delicious treats.
In collaboration with a number of South African businesses we are giving away an exciting table grilling hamper filled with a variety of items, to the value of R10 000. This hamper is perfect for adventurous cooks, wine enthusiasts and meat lovers.
Your experience includes:
– Grills of Japan: 2 x Japanese Table Grills (Hida Konro HK3), 1kg Japanese Binchtotan charcoal, and a Binchotan charcoal starter pot.
Are you daring and adventurous when it comes to food? Are you at the front of the queue when a never-seen-before innovative style of cooking comes to town? Then this is for you. Grills of Japan offer brilliantly clever grills that bring cooking fun and live food theatre straight to the heart of your own home.
– Setamono Tableware: 4 x Takeo bowls
Each of the unique pieces of tableware contain subtle curves, glazes, textures and colours that require a high level of skill, found only in Japan, to produce. The carefully selected collections are sourced from small rural cottage factories, where they are handmade by local master artisans, honouring their historic traditions, methods and inspiration. There is an irrefutable beauty and presence with each piece which cannot be repeated.
– Publik Wine: 18 x Bottles of Kolab wine Collection
Publik works with independent artisan winemakers and through these relationships has created Kolab Project, a wine label that aims to unearth and present innovative and exciting wines that may otherwise not make it to market. All wines are limited edition, once-off productions as the Kolab Project label aims to find new discoveries to share with wine lovers.
We are providing a case of each of the three current Kolab Project wines: a savoury, textured white blend and two lighter, fresher style red wines that you’ll want to crack open and enjoy with some meats cooked on the grill.
– Frankie Fenner Meat Merchants (FFMM): 1 x Grill pack
FFMM has developed a meat hamper, showcasing various cuts that will cook beautifully on this style of grill. They’ve also thrown in some of their famous biltong and droëwors.
The hamper is made up of the following:
– Grass fed, dry-aged beef steaks
– Grass-fed, dry aged Galbi shortribs
– Japanese-inspired beef sausage
– Szechuan Pepper Karoo, free-range lamb ribs
– Grass-fed beef droëwors and grass-fed beef biltong
One lucky reader will win an exciting table grilling hamper worth R10 000.
How to enter:
Simply fill in your details on the form below to enter.
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced at 12pm on May 15, 2020
– Winners will be contacted via details entered on the form
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money