The Corona SunSets Festival Cape Town is back this month!
The same venue that wowed all who attended the first ever Corona SunSets Festival in SA – The Bungalow and Oval Field – will host the return of this event that celebrates good music, shiny, happy people, and the molten glory of the sunset.
Expect an incredible musical programme with a blend of beautiful live, acoustic artists and some of the worlds’ best DJs along with stellar local supporting acts.
The show will also present locally sourced and organic craft food, art and local food vendors as well as Corona merchandise for sale.
Date: Saturday, April 6 2019
Venue: The Bungalow and Oval Field, Victoria Street, Cape Town
Time: 12pm – 12am
One lucky reader will win two tickets to the Corona SunSets Festival Cape Town.
How to enter:
Simply fill in your details on the form below.
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced on this page at 5pm on Thursday, April 4
– Winners will be contacted via details entered on the form.
– Winners are required to claim their prize by Friday, April 5 or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Transport to and from the venue is not included.
– Entrants must be 18 years of age