BrandWheel has introduced the solution to lead and accelerate, with proven digital strategies for Startups, SMEs and entrepreneurs in South Africa.
The company hosts a series of real-world practical workshops that educate entrepreneurs in what it actually takes to execute a powerful, inclusive social media marketing plan.
Their aim is to enable a business owner to formulate their own blueprint to elevate their unique design and social media marketing, based on the insights and teachings from the in-depth workshops.
The workshops, hosted in Cape Town (and soon Johannesburg), will provide insight into how the Facebook algorithm works, how to improve Google search listings, beginner to advanced Facebook advertising, and the creation of world-class sales funnels and top email automation campaigns.
Founded by Daniel Navarro, owner of SMCreative, a digital agency specialising in social media management, digital strategy, design, and photography. Daniel is not only the founder of BrandWheel, but personally hosts the workshops, as the speaker and creative mind behind each event.
Date: May 16 2019
Venue: Work & Co – 11th Floor Touchstone House, 7 Bree Street, Cape Town
Five lucky readers will win a ticket to the next BrandWheel event, How does the Facebook Algorithm Work?
How to enter:
Simply fill in your details on the form below so we can contact you if you’re our lucky winner.
Daniel Ramos Navarro
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced at 12pm Tuesday, May 14 on this page
– Winners will be contacted via details entered on the form and tickets will be sent via email
– Winners are required to claim their prize by Wednesday, May 15 or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Transport to and from the venue is not included.