A festival of artisanal rum, featuring both South African and international labels, is coming to Cape Town this weekend on December 1 and 2.
Locals can enjoy a Cuban and pan-African-style oasis right in the middle of the Mother City and enjoy cool, refreshing mixologist appetizers in the summer heat.
Taking place at the German Club on Saturday and Sunday from 11am – 11pm, the Rum Festival is the perfect chance to try all the best rums on the market, including Whistler African Style Rum.
– Local and international rum brands
– Rum tasting
– Summer food stands
– Live entertainment
Five lucky winners will win double tickets to the Rum Festival Cape Town this weekend.
How to enter:
Simply enter your details below so we can contact you if you’re one of our lucky winners.
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced on Thursday December 29 by 12pm
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
– Winners are required to claim their prize on December 30 by 12pm or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Winners must be over the age of 18 and will be required to produce their ID upon collecting their prize
– No transport to the Rum Festival Cape Town will be provided.