The annual Saggy Stone Beer & Music Festival is a fun-filled day and night festival (with overnight camping facilities) boasting a 12-hour line-up of SA’s hottest music acts, great food and the best beer held on the Amandalia farm, home of Saggy Stone Brewing Company, situated in the picturesque Nuy Valley of Robertson.
What’s a better combination than over 12 hours of beer and live music? The festival takes place for the third year on 9 February. It is hosted on the beautiful Amandalia farm, where the Saggy Stone Brewing Company is situated.
Festival goers can enjoy Saggy Stone’s great selection of core beers, as well as specialty, limited edition Brewers’ Small Batch beers. There will be serving a range of Amandalia spirits, including Rum and Cider, Gin and Tonic Lite and Brandy and Ginger Ale. A variety of gourmet food trucks will cater for all appetites.
Francois Van Coke
Opposite The Other
Saggy Stone Beer & Music Festival
Date: 9 February 2019
Times: Starts 10:30am
Venue: Amandalia Farm, Robertson
One lucky reader will win four tickets to the Saggy Stone Beer & Music Festival.
How to enter:
Simply enter your details on the form below so we can contact you if you win.
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced on Facebook.
– Winners will be contacted via details entered on form on Friday, February 8.
– Winners are required to claim their prize within one week or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Transport will not be provided
– Winners must be over the age of 18 and will be required to produce their ID on prize collection.