Tobago Restaurant, Bar & Terrace at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront has designed a five-course dinner paired with New Grove Rum-inspired cocktails to get you in the mood for spring.
Stand a chance to win two tickets to this decadent event that is sure to please your palate on September 1.
Dinner begins with a marinated tiger prawn Gazpacho served with a basil avocado mousse, tabasco pearls, peppered beetroot and celery and cucumber salsa paired with a fragrant plantation rum Bloody Mary.
The second course is a Cape Malay sweet potato soup served with apricot-glazed chicken, cinnamon crisps, toasted cashew nuts, a pumpkin croquette and pea puree paired with a Mauritian spiced rum and pumpkin daiquiri.
Next up is sesame smoked snoek Maki rolls served with tempura banana, wasabi aioli, pickled ginger foam and punzo gel, accompanied by a vanilla rum and banana split cocktail.
The fourth course is a coriander-crusted beef fillet served with horseradish mash, carrot puree, lime-buttered carrots, kiwi thyme chutney and parsnip crisps, paired with a kiwi and lime rum daiquiri.
Dessert is a wicked pairing of dark chocolate coffee and black bean cake with an espresso-flavoured martini.
For more information email: [email protected]
More event details here.
How to enter:
1. Comment below how many courses will be offered at the Tobago Restaurant dinner event paired with New Grove Rum-inspired cocktails.
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winner will be announced on Wednesday, 29 August at 12pm
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter or Instagram
– Winners are required to claim their prize by 31 August at 12pm or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money