Enjoy a unique, new high tea experience on top of Table Mountain, one of the seven natural wonders of the world, as you stare out at the City’s skyline in awe of the beauty that is Cape Town.
This royal and ‘very’ high tea experience is hosted in the Cableway Wi-Fi Lounge located at the summit of the mountain, which offers panoramic views of the Mother City.
An array of delicious and mouth-watering treats are available, from peanut butter brownie cheesecakes to ostrich crostini, blue cheese and pickled pear puff, lemon meringue tartlets, and more. Alternative options are available on the menu to cater to guests’ dietary requirements, including vegetarian choices like the lentil bobotie bite.
A glass of MCC champagne is served to visitors upon arrival and a variety of Twinings teas and coffees are also on offer.
The high tea will cost R325 per person. This price excludes a cableway ticket.
One lucky subscriber will win two tickets to the Table Mountain Very High Tea.
How to enter:
Simply enter your details on the form below so we can contact you if you win.
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced on next week’s newsletter
– Winners will be contacted via details entered on form
– Winners are required to claim their prize within one week or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Transport will not be provided
– Winners must be over the age of 18 and will be required to produce their ID on prize collection.
– Cableway tickets not included in prize.