Looking for an exciting new recipe for your morning eggs? If you’re getting tired of the everyday sunny-side-up, here are 5 fun and scrumptious recipes with eggs to start your mornings on the yolky side of life.
Let’s get cracking!
Also read: The best breakfast spot in Cape Town, voted by locals
1. Avo & egg truffles with quick chilli oil
Avo makes a great accompaniment to jammy-boiled eggs and toasted peacan nuts
2. Puffed pancake with mozzarella, prosciutto, and turmeric eggs
If you’re looking for unusual recipes with eggs, then this ultimate breakfast pancake with turmeric eggs is what you need. Colourful and delicious, this dish is also a feast for the eyes!
3. Poached eggs with white bean smash and brown butter
With soft poached eggs, creamy bean smash and nutty browned butter, this dish will soon become your breakfast favourite. We almost guarantee it.
4. Sesame-fried eggs on tahini yoghurt
Let’s get cracking! It may be the same sunny-side-up that we’re used to, but just a touch of sesame and tahini can make all the difference.
5. Soft-boiled eggs with prosciutto-wrapped toast soldiers and porchini butter
Everyone will be scrambling for seconds of this nostalgic brekkie of eggs and soldiers.
Recipes: Discover the versatility of mushrooms with these hearty meals