Make your dinner plans less stressful tonight by spoiling yourself to a Tuesday night dinner special. We’ve sought out three delicious specials that you can enjoy this evening. Go on – you deserve it!
Tuesday night is steak night at Cattle Baron
Renowned throughout the Cape for their mouth-watering steaks, Cattle Baron only deals with perfectly-aged, grain-fed beef that is wet-aged, ensuring you get steak that is juicy, tender and packed with flavour. On Tuesdays, enjoy 20% off all steaks on the menu (except for the ribeye, combo meal, and items included in their ‘meals to share’ section). Find this special at the following participating Cattle Baron Steakhouses:
- Location: Shop No1 Old Constantia Village, Constantia Main Rd, Constantia, Cape Town, 7806
- Contact: 021 794 4930
- De Waterkant
- Location: 38 Chiappini St, De Waterkant, Cape Town, 8007
- Contact: 021 418 0230
- Location: Shop 9, Cattle Baron Centre, 6 Marais St, Durbanville, Cape Town, 7550
- Contact: 021 976 8962
- Location: Shop 16, Plattekloof Centre Cnr or Olienhout & Plattekloof St, Parow, Cape Town, 7500
- Contact: 021 911 0110
- Location: Harbour Bay Mall, Dido Valley Rd, Simon’s Town, Cape Town, 7975
- Contact: 021 612 0903
At Cattle Baron Table View, sit-down customers can instead enjoy their juicy chicken schnitzel for only R69, served with chips or a baked potato.
Oxtail, Malva Pudding and Wine Special at Ben’s on the Beach
Situated on the beachfront in Strand, Ben’s on the Beach boasts spectacular views across False Bay. Ben’s on the Beach has become well-known for good food and friendliness, and the best spot in Strand to appreciate the sunset over the bay.
Ben’s on the Beach offers three weekly specials on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. On Tuesdays, you can tuck into a delicious course of oxtail and malva pudding with a glass of wine for only R200.
- Location: 142 Beach Rd, Strand, Cape Town, 7139
- Contact: 021 853 7977
Tuesday Date Night at Mozambik
Inspired by the Afro-Porto fusion of Mozambique, the Mozambik restaurant offers a multi-sensory experience of high quality and tasty cuisine with an expectional atmosphere. From traditional fare such as prawns through to its iconic chicken, Mozambik’s menu offers a wide variety of taste experiences.
Tuesdays are date nights at Mozambik, so grab your significant other or special someone and take advantage of this great offer. Buy a bottle of Durbanville Hills Sauvignon Blanc or Durbanville Hills Merlot and receive 20% of your bill.
This special only applies to sit-down customers and is limited to a table of two or four. Enjoy this special at any of the following branches:
- V&A Waterfront
- Location: Shop 8, Quay 5, V&A Waterfront, Dock Rd, Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002
- Contact: 021 023 0345
- Location: Shop 50, Eden on Big Bay, Cape Town, 7441
- Contact: 021 286 2122
- Century City
- Location: Cnr of Century Way and Ratanga Rd, Century City, Cape Town, 7441
- Contact: 021 286 0112
- Somerset West
- Location: Shop 27G, The Sanctuary Shopping Centre, Cnr De Beer ave & Broadway rd, R44, Somerset West, Cape Town, 6665
- Contact: 081 441 1456
- Location: Shop 9, 25 Wellington Rd, Durbanville, Cape Town, 7550
- Contact: 021 569 9316
- Location: 31 Courtenay St, George Central, George, 6529
- Contact: 044 150 0222