When it comes to Cape Town one of the things we love the most are our dedicated readers, who never go a day without saying, “Good morning Cape Town” or sharing a funny comment with us when we need it.
Today’s Friday Funny will be dedicated to the best comments of the week straight from our Facebook page:
1. Kathi Simon on Locals ecstatic as dam levels reach 60.1%
This is definitely a comment all Capetonians can relate to. We look back fondly on memories of bucketless showers and visits to the loo.
2. Katherine De Klerk on Trump investigates SA’s farm murders
A very popular opinion on Trump these days is certainly his likeness in both appearance and intellect to a doorknob.
3. Janette Cilliers on Scared Cape Fur Seals Rescued at V&A Waterfront
We have the perfect idea for a ring bearer.
4. Jeanne Hands on Cook up a storm with Checker’s new dinner kits
Don’t you just hate having to cut onions? Of all things to have to cut, this is definitely one we would skip every time.
5. Robynne Momsen on Plans move ahead to increase CBD parking
An opinion many can relate to in these pressing times. Whatever they’re smoking the least they could do is let us park in peace.