One of Cape Town’s most popular wine festival is back and it promises to be more memorable as ever. The Stellenbosch Wine Festival is a key event for wine lovers across the country. Hosted at the Coetzenburg Sports grounds in February, the three-day event has and entertainment for you and your family. This year the festival will be offering two amazing experiences, a general wine tasting experience and a premium wine tasting experience.
The general experience will offer you the opportunity to taste and purchase from a selection of the best wines from over 60 wine farms. Your ticket will include a branded wine glass for tastings and a cashless card with 20 free pre-loaded tastings. The premium experience includes award-winning wines from Stellenbosch, seven cultivar-themed tables and a chance to meet the winemakers, a branded wine glass for tasting, cashless card with 30 free pre-loaded tastings and a complimentary charcuterie platter per person.
There are shaded seating areas and the Gourmet Food Lane will cater to all your culinary tastes. Parents will be able to drop off their kids at the Momentum Health Kiddies Area which is a free check-in service for those aged 2 – 12years.
- General Wine Experience: Friday, R150 | Saturday, R190 | Sunday, R190
- Premium Wine Experience: Friday – Sunday, R350
Children under 18 enter free and will not receive a tasting glass or cashless card. Tickets are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Friday, 23 Feb 16:00 – 21:00
- Saturday, 24 Feb 12:00 – 20:00
- Sunday, 25 Feb 12:00 – 18:00
- Date: Friday, 23 – Sunday, 25 February 2018
- Venue: Coetzenburg Sports Grounds, Stellenbosch
- Price: R150 – R350
- Tickets are available from https://www.webtickets.co.za/event.aspx?itemid=1474585535
For more info and a full event schedule, visit the Festival website at: www.stellenboschwinefestival.co.za