A recent episode of popular UK reality show Made In Chelsea was filmed in beautiful Cape Town.
The TV show follows the dramatic lives of some of London’s bubbliest young socialites and heirs and the hijinks they get up to.
The episode featured in the 17th season of Made In Chelsea, in what was described by The Daily Mail as one of the season’s “most explosive” episodes.
The cast stayed at the stunning Moondance Villa in Fresnaye, which costs much more than an arm and a leg to spend the night at – staying over for one evening costs R155 000 during the peak season. The villa is one of the city’s most luxurious, and includes the following:
– Airport transfer both ways
– A private chef to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Afternoon tea – including aperitifs and cocktails
– Fully-stocked pantry
– Non-alcoholic beverages
– One hour per day of an active session of your choice: yoga, pilates, PT, TRX or a guided hike
– Wine-tasting in the villa’s exclusive Wine Tasting Room
– Full bar – excluding French champagne and premium wines
– A bird’s-eye view of Cape Town in a helicopter ride
– Private vehicle (up to eight guests) including a driver
– 24/7 Security
– Daily cleaning service
– Laundry service.
Have a look at this beautiful villa:
Picture: Moondance Villa