Live clean and get clean with Guerilla House at their Soap Making Workshop this May. If you’re looking for a low cost, biodegradable, and highly satisfying alternative to store bought soaps, this is the event for you.
Guerilla House offers a shared learning platform for the experimentation and pursuit of regenerative technologies and regenerative worldviews.
Get your hands dirty to make them clean all over again. Guests can expect to learn how to make everything from a basic coconut oil soap to a three-coloured swirl soap. This is a practical and participatory workshop where environmental enthusiasts can leave feeling equipped with all the experience needed to go home and create any or all of the soaps discussed in this workshop.
This workshop will only go ahead if there are 15 confirmed paying participants, so please share with those you feel may benefit. Should the event not reach the 15 humans target, tickets will be fully refunded. Tickets are non-refundable otherwise. Confirmation that this workshop will go ahead will be announced on Monday May 6 2019.
There are reduced cost ticket options for pensioners and low and no income earners. Send in a motivational message to apply. Only a limited number of these tickets available per workshop, so applicants will be vetted.
What to bring:
– Snacks and a dish to share for a communal lunch. In the spirit of compassionate sharing, please ensure what you bring to share is kosher / halaal / vegetarian
– Your own dishware and utensils
– Sun hat – this is an outdoor event
– Long sleeved tops/shirts, closed shoes, and long pants
– Safety gear (eyewear, latex gloves and a dust mask) will be provided and is yours to keep
– Your own seating: camping chair / blanket / yoga mat / pillow
– An open mind and your inner genius
DetailsDate: May 12
Time: 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
24 Somer Street, Surrey Cape Town, Western Cape
Phone: 074 548 5561