Creating art is an important form of expression that can be extremely fulfilling and downright fun.
Si Cantina Sociale, in collaboration with Bombay Sapphire, invites you to Sip & Paint, a workshop where you will learn to stir up some art, both on a canvas and in your glass.
Everything you need to make a masterpiece, from paints and canvas to brushes and cocktail ingredients, is provided, as is the guidance of a professional artist.
Get step-by-step instructions from a pro mixologist on how to shake up a refreshing gin cocktail at home.
You need only bring yourself and your creative self to this event; what better way to spend a weekend?
What to expect:
- A 2-hour art session with step-by-step guidance by a professional artist
- A DIY Gin Mixology Workshop by Bombay Sapphire
- Date: 21 January | 12.30pm
- Location: Si Cantina Sociale | 5A1 Silo District, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town
- Book: Message @si_cantina_sociale on Instagram
- Contact: 087 470 0124 | [email protected]
- Website: sicantinasociale.co.za
Picture: Si Cantina Sociale / Facebook