- This event has passed.
Enter a State of Balance at the Equilibrium Festival
March 23 @ 10:00 amR300
Join the Equilibrium Festival on March 23 for the very first event of it’s kind – A 14 hour day festival that represents the definition of Equilibrium: A state of balance. Witness the union of humanities, arts, health and wellness, music, and lifestyle, all in forms of talks and workshops, arts and crafts, food, wine and more.
Whether you’re wanting to expand your knowledge on conscious living, explore the exceptional creative talents of Cape Town, wiggle the night away to the best Techno/Deep House that the Mother City has to offer or merely just indulge in some good food and wine surrounded by the majestic mountains of Paarl, this festival experience is for you.
TALKS AND WORKSHOPS
– Guerilla House – Permaculture
– Gabriel Ally – Eco-Living & Recycling
– Michal George- Meditation & Mindfulness
– Lauren Porter- Transpersonal Psychology
– Alexandra Cousins – Wellness & Nutrition
– Rod Suskin Astrologer- Astrology
Enjoy a 60min Vinyasa Flow Class with Lauren Porter from The Yoga Life
DESIGN, ARTS AND WELLNESS
Design Hub (Local Fashion, Craft and Accessory Stalls)
– FLOCK Fashion & Accessories
– Journaling Balloon
– Dammit Janet
– Xoxo Pottery Designs
Wellness Hub (Wellness Products and Services)
– Easy Eco
– Hormonal Harmony
– Margarita Celeste Astrology & Tarot
– Karen Grobler (Kare Sophia) Enneagram Readings
– Rerooted e a r t h
– Shen Mantra
Live Art Display
-Murray Cowan – Strange Harvest Productions
FOOD AND DRINK
– Tru Pizza
– Jessy’s Waffles
– Phat Fox Frozen Fun
– Intention Chocolates
– Fully stocked Bar powered by Carbon Events Bar Services
– Wine Tasting (Nelson’s Creek Wines)
– NICONÉ ( Dantze | Katermukke )
– James Copeland Music
– Super Early Birds: R250 (SOLD OUT)
– Early Bird: R300
– Normal Bird: R350
– Late Bird: R400
** NB: 1 x Wine Tasting per person is included in your ticket price, please don’t forget to select your Wine Tasting Voucher during checkout as you will not be able to get one on the day.
– Nelson’s Creek Wine Estate in Paarl
– 65km from Cape Town CBD
– The venue has eight beautiful rooms on site at Nelson’s Creek. Each room accommodates two people. There are twin and double rooms available.
– Book yourself a room and enjoy the luxury of not having to drive home after the festival.
– Price: R800 per room
– For bookings and enquiries, email:
– The event strongly encourages carpooling to reduce carbon footprints.
– 50% of all parking levies will be donated to DARG & SA Mass Animal Sterilisation Trust – SA.mast)
– R150 for 1 person
– R100 for 2 people
– Free parking for 3 or more people
– Don’t drink and drive.
– Shuttles will be available and are leaving from Constantia, Seapoint, Stellenbosch and Blouberg.
– WhatsApp Carmen (079 655 2077) with the message “Please pick myself and x amount of friends up at x location for Equilibrium Festival on the 23rd of March” to book. Include your full names, cell numbers and email addresses.
– R160 (Return Journey)
PICK UP AND DROP-OFF POINTS
– Constantia Village (Pizza Fair)
– Stellenbosch (Cubana)
– Blouberg (Eden On The Bay)
– Seapoint (Library)
**Shuttles will leave from the pick up points at 1pm and will leave from Nelson’s Creek Wine Estate at 00:00.
– The event will have Locked on site to provide lockers for the safety of personal belongings for the duration of the event.
– All vendors including food and drink, arts and crafts, fashion, wellness products and services etc.
– Email [email protected] to apply