Keeping things clean this Easter? The little ones won’t be able to resist this healthy and budget-friendly Easter Bunny brekkie that tastes as good as it looks. Plus, it’s extra easy to make!
Healthy Easter Bunny toast:
- Makes: 1
- Cooking time: 5 min
- ¼ cup plain cream cheese
- 1 slice brown bread, toasted
- 1 banana
- 1 strawberry
- 2 blueberries
- 1 raspberry
- ½ cup mixed berries
- Spread the cream cheese in the middle of the toast.
- Halve the banana, and then slice each piece in half lengthways.
- Cut the strawberry into quarters.
- Arrange the bananas on the toast as ears and place a strawberry quarter on top of each banana piece.
- Press in blueberries as eyes, and a raspberry as a nose. Use leftover banana pieces to make the mouth.
Recipe & styling: Kate Turner
Picture: Samantha Pinto