Celebrate Tulbagh’s beloved “Christmas in Winter/June” weekend at Saronsberg with plenty of fun for the whole family – filled with Christmas magic and cheer!
We’ll be offering wine tastings and cellar tours, superb live music, delicious food trucks and stalls, vineyard tractor tours and amazing kiddies entertainment on both days, as well as our traditional Christmas Feast Table on the Sunday (scroll down for more details). Bookings for this hugely popular lunch are essential, as it sells out well in advance every year!
Bring your picnic blanket, purchase your favourite Saronsberg wines, stock up on delicious fare and hearty dishes, and relax on our lawns!
WINE TASTINGS & CELLAR TOURS
• 10h00 – 17h00 (Saturday & Sunday)
• 11h00 – 13h00 (Sunday)
• 13h00 – 16h00 (Sunday)
Newton & Co
KIDDIES ENTERTAINMENT & TRACTOR RIDES
• 12h00 – 17h00 (Saturday & Sunday)
CHRISTMAS FEAST TABLE
• Join us for a traditional Christmas Feast Table at 13h00 on Sunday 24 June, with a sumptuous three-course menu created by the very talented Chef Marilou Marais of Avec Marie catering and consulting
• Just 100 seats are available! Lunch costs R200 per person.
• Reservations are essential – please contact 023 230 0707 or [email protected] to book your spot.
• Please check the Discussion tab for the full menu.
*** GENERAL TICKET INFO: Tickets to the Tulbagh Wine and Tourism‘s Christmas in Winter weekend cost R80 per adult and include a tasting glass. This gives you access to all participating venues over the weekend. Teen tickets (aged 13-17) cost R60 each and kiddies under 12 are free. Visit www.tulbaghtourism.co.za for more information.
- Cape Town Communication Master Class, June 21, 2018 | Events In Cape Town
- South Africa VS Argentina, August 18, 2018 | Events In Cape Town
- Wine Walk To Warwick, July 21, 2018 | Events In Cape Town
See more: Events In Cape Town | See more: Things To Do In Cape Town
DetailsDate: June 23
Time: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm