Good evening, Cape Town. Our weekend revolved around the heartbreaking fire that started on our beautiful Table Mountain. Between today’s events, remember to be mindful of those working hard to contain the inferno.
Here’s what’s on tonight, including how to donate to our hard-working firefighters who are still trying to get the fire under control.
If anyone would like to donate to our firefighters, here’s how:
Public donations towards the firefighting efforts can be dropped off at the Roeland Street fire station. Items required are water, Energade, snacks and eye drops.
Donations needed for The Cape of Good Hope SPCA to help with injured wildlife includes dressings, bandages, Silbecor ointment, cool-packs, fresh fruit/vegetables. The Animal Welfare Society of South Africa is on standby for any wildlife fire victims too.
- Where: Table Mountain, Cape Town
- Time: 7am – 5pm
- Where: Catch 22 Beachside Grille & Bar, Cnr Porterfield Rd & Beach Blvd, Table View
- Time: 6pm
- Where: Rooftop, 170 Bree St, Cape Town
- Time: 6pm – 7:30pm
- Where: Stir Crazy Cooking School
- Time: 6pm – 9:30pm
- Where: Studio54, 54 Regent Rd, Sea Point
- Time: 6:45pm – 8pm
- Where: Artscape Theatre Centre, Malan St, Cape Town
- Time: 7pm – 8:30pm
- Where: D’Aria Winery
- Time: 7:30pm – 10pm