Pouring into Cape Town International Convention Centre, The Gin To My Tonic Show has confirmed many exciting new names from the world of gin – hosting four sessions over three days, guests will be treated to over 50 premium gin and tonic brands in person from across South Africa and beyond.
The line-up will include best-in-class local producers – including Fitch & Leedes, Cape Town Gin Company, Cruxland Gin, Trovaille Spirits, Indlovu Gin, Wilderer Distilleries & Whitley Neill. International gins will also be represented from far and wide, with many exciting announcements still to come.
The Gin To My Tonic Show provides a unique opportunity for gin-lovers to meet the makers and discover even more about everybody’s favourite juniper-based tipple. From enticing flavours, to some of the more traditional dry gins, guests will be inspired and entertained by this ultimate gin-centric experience.
Of course, it’s not all about the gins – Tonic Time sessions will teach you how to pair some of the newer tonic flavours. Plus, you’ll also be able to enjoy vodka, rum, whiskey and other spirits as makers showcase their wider creations.
The first of its kind in South Africa, The Gin To My Tonic Show will enable guests to discover the wonderful world of gin, taste a spectrum of flavours through unlimited tastings, learn about the unique aspects of the gin by attending gin and tonic workshops, and master the perfect serve with cocktail making masterclasses.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Each of the brands in attendance will have their own unique space from which you learn about the backstories, botanical make-up and tasting notes.
– Enjoy samples from each of the brands, but plan your time wisely as there’s plenty to discover.
– Enjoy samples of other spirits like Vodka and Rum as brands showcase their wider creations.
– Like what you’ve tried? Then you can purchase a full-size drink straight from the brand themselves, or even a bottle to take home for the your collection.
– Learn about distillation methods and what makes brands unique by attending gin masterclasses.
– Enjoy a drink at the bar and soak up the atmosphere.
The Gin To My Tonic Show video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSVadqsf7cE
Gin Enthusiast Package early bird R190
– Show Guide
– Access to tastings
– Tote Bag
– Access to Classes & Workshops
Friday 29 November 6-10pm
Saturday 30 November 12-4pm
Saturday 30 November 6-10pm
Sunday 1 December 12-5pm
To book tickets visit click here.