Wine Walk to Warwick #WineWalk
July 21 - December 8R250
This fun walk from Delvera to Warwick was launched in April’17 and now we’d like to offer a monthly walk to our neighbouring farm, where we’ll do a tasting of their top class wines. Coffee & breakfast snack at registration and we’ll be back for lunch at Dirtopia Café. Bring good walking shoes, backpack with water, hat, snack (if you like), jacket and of course water bottle. This is a relaxed event with lots of socializing and so that you can enjoy the vineyards, wineland scenery and Stellenbosch outdoors! Ensure you book by the Friday before event weekend by 12h00 for catering purposes.
* This walks distance will be approximately 6km
* Next dates: 2018 – 21 July, 25 August, 22 September, 20 October, 17 November, 8 December / see more information
7:30 AM (Registration), 8:00 AM (The Official Walk Begins) and 11:00 AM (Lunch will be served)
COST: R250 per person. Kids U18 R150 and will receive juice instead of wine & a smaller burger
- Cape Town Communication Master Class, June 21, 2018 | Events In Cape Town
- South Africa VS Argentina, August 18, 2018 | Events In Cape Town
- Christmas In June, June 23, 2018 | Events In Cape Town
See more: Events In Cape Town | See more: Things To Do In Cape Town
Food And Drink
The Trail Centre will be open early for snacks and cold drink sales. Please note that any drinks before, during or after lunch is for your own account. Coffee and full bar available from Dirtopia Café. Credit card, cash, snapscan and zapper facilities available.
Includes: food, wine, coffee, permit and marked route.