- This event has passed.
Winter Wine-Paired Dinners at The Vineyard Hotel
May 24 @ 6:30 pm - November 8 @ 10:30 pmR445
Every three-weeks, from now until November, The Vineyard Hotel in Newlands will partner with South Africa’s most popular wine estates to bring foodies a unique dining experience – Tastes of 2019.
The designated estate’s range of wines will be tasted alongside various delicacies and ingredients, with the most interesting combinations discovered.
The Vineyard’s chef’s will then give free rein to their creativity, crafting an exciting menu using these ingredients. Like the wines on the menu, the dishes stand proud on their own, but when tasted together an alchemy occurs that enhances characteristics and nuances in both.
These dinners are often hosted by the winemakers themselves and are immensely popular. Each occasion boasts a four-course meal at R445 per person.
– May 24 – Simonsig Wine Estate
– June 14 – Meerlust Wine Estate
– July 5 – Glen Carlou Vineyards
– July 26 – Villiera Wines
– August 16 – Anthonij Rupert Wines
– September 6 – Klein Constantia Estate
– September 27 – Saxenburg Wine Estate
– October 18 – Ernie Els Wines
– November 8 – Steenberg Vineyards
Image: The Vineyard Hotel