The start of Spring is an incredible time. Blooming flowers, the change in colour, warmer weather, and the endless possibilities make Spring one of the best seasons in Cape Town.
To help celebrate a new month and the change in season, here are a few powerful quotes that will inspire, and perhaps even put a spring in your step.
1. “If you’ve never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom.” – Audra Foveo
2. “That is one good thing about this world…there are always sure to be more springs.” – L.M. Montgomery
3. “On soft spring nights I’ll stand in the yard under the stars ― Something good will come out of all things yet ― And it will be golden and eternal just like that ―There’s no need to say another word.” – Jack Kerouac
4. “The beautiful spring came, and when nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also.” – Harriet Ann Jacobs
5. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.” – Pablo Neruda
6. “The spring wakes us, nurtures us and revitalizes us. How often does your spring come? If you are a prisoner of the calendar, it comes once a year. If you are creating authentic power, it comes frequently, or very frequently.” – Gary Zukav
7. “Spring, when the earth tilts closer to the sun, runs a strict timetable of flowers.” – Alice Oswald
8. “I am going to try to pay attention to the spring. I am going to look around at all the flowers, and look up at the hectic trees. I am going to close my eyes and listen.” – Anne Lamott
9.“If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.”― Anne Bradstreet
10.“The deep roots never doubt spring will come.” ― Marty Rubin