DailyMail have revealed an explosive study which states that, “COVID-19 ‘has NO credible natural ancestor’ and was created by Chinese scientists who then tried to cover their tracks with ‘retro-engineering’ to make it seem like it naturally arose from bats.”
Allegations in the study include “deliberate destruction, concealment or contamination of data” at Chinese labs. The study also notes the silencing and disappearance of scientists in the country who spoke out.
The report kicks off by acknowledging British Professor Angus Dalgleish and Norwegian scientist Dr. Birger Sørensen who have claimed that their findings were ignored by academics and major journals for a year.
Dalgleish is a professor of oncology at St. George’s University, London, and is best known for creating the first “working” HIV vaccine. Sørensen, chair of pharmaceutical company, Immunor, developed the COVID-19 vaccine, Biovacc-19.
Here is a summary of the report, as per the Daily Mail UK.
- Researchers found “unique fingerprints” in the virus that they say could only have arisen from manipulation in a laboratory.
- At the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, experiments included manipulating viruses to increase their infectiousness in order to study their potential effects on humans.
- An uncovered document by the Wall Street Journal led President Joe Biden to order a re-examination of how the virus originated.
- The order to re-examine followed the revelation that a previously undisclosed intelligence report had been made to the White House. It claimed that several researchers at the Wuhan institute were hospitalised with illness in November 2019.
- This led to Dalgleish and Sørensen stating that the virus has no known natural ancestors. They went on to say that it is “beyond reasonable doubt” that the virus was created through “laboratory manipulation.”
In their research, Dalgleish and Sørensen expose how Chinese scientists, some working in connection with American universities, allegedly built the tools to create the coronavirus.
- “Gain of Function”: tweaking naturally occurring viruses to make them more infectious, so that they can replicate in human cells in a lab, allowing the virus’s potential effect on humans to be studied and better understood.
- The manipulation: taking a natural coronavirus “backbone” found in Chinese cave bats and adding to it a new “spike.” This process turns it into the deadly and highly transmittable SARS-Cov-2.
- The proof is in the amino acids: ‘The laws of physics mean that you cannot have four positively charged amino acids in a row. The only way you can get this is if you artificially manufacture it,” Dalgleish told DailyMail. These here are the “unique fingerprints” and greatest instigator of manmade manipulation.
Another shocking discovery: Chinese scientists allegedly took samples of the COVID-19 virus and “retro-engineered” it to make it appear as though it had evolved naturally.
- Dalgleish and Sørensen said they were suspicious of a string of new strains that suddenly entered into gene databases in 2020. This was done years after they were recorded as being collected.
- “They’ve changed the virus, then tried to make out it was in a sequence years ago,” said Dalgleish to the DailyMail.
- A disturbing addition: Dalgleish and Sørensen pointed out that “Chinese scientists who wished to share their knowledge have not been able to do so or have disappeared.”
- As well as this, “It appears that preserved virus material and related information have been destroyed. Therefore we [Dalgleish and Sørensen] are confronted with large gaps in data which may never be filled.”
The final straw of the proposed theory: Scientists had allegedly been warning about the risk of deadly pathogens escaping from the Wuhan lab since it was opened in 2017.
- Tim Trevan, a Maryland biosafety consultant said the following to science journal, Nature: China’s culture could make the institute unsafe because “structures where everyone feels free to speak up and openness of information are important.”
- Viruses studied at the lab include Ebola and SARS, with the SARS virus had escaping’ multiple times from a lab in Beijing, according to Nature.
- “We have seen lab leaks and we know it’s happening. We also know from the reports we’ve seen, that coronavirus is worked on in Biosafety Level 2 or 3 labs. If they do Gain of Function in such labs, what do you expect?” said Sørensen.
- Botao Xiao, a molecular biomechanics researcher at South China University of Technology withdrew a paper claiming that “the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan” just weeks later after Chinese authorities denied any accidents at the lab.
- Dalgleish told DailyMail that he believed resistance to the theory that COVID-19 is a man-made comes out of fear. Scientists fear that should they speak up, their field will be shut down.
- White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci denied US funding towards Gain of Function. He did however say that $600,000 was committed to the Chinese lab through the non-profit EcoHealth Alliance. Funds were allegedly sent to study whether bat coronaviruses could be transmitted to humans.
- “We are, of course, not aware of other sources of funds or other activities they might have undertaken outside of what our approved grant allowed,” Fauci added.
Read the full story along with evidential documents via the DailyMail.