Which of our stories were the most read this week? The Somizi abuse allegations perhaps? Or a Capetonian showing the world just how far $20 can go in our country? Let’s find out. Here are our top 10 most read stories for the week.
10. At number 10, the golden girl of South Africa, Olympic gold medallist Tatjana Schoenmaker received a special call from none other than President Ramaphosa.
9. The tragic news of Shona Ferguson’s passing.
8. A 21-year-old Cape Town woman was arrested for leaving her baby girl at a train station.
7. The top 10 finalists for Miss SA have been revealed!
6. In a wonderful, feel-good news story, a customer at a Durbanville restaurant left an incredibly generous tip.
5. Katlego Maboe, the man the myth and the meme is back on social media after a 9-month hiatus.
4. A Capetonian showed the world how far $20 can go in South Africa in an act of Mc’ lovin upliftment.
3. The audio tapes of Mohale Motaung making abuse allegations against estranged husband, Somizi, were released.
2. A breakdown of the abuse allegations against Somizi.
1. And at number one, the icon Naomi Campbell, Madiba’s honorary granddaughter challenged former President, Jacob Zuma in an open letter.
Picture: Twitter/ @TeamSA