South Africa’s very own Miss Universe, Zozibini Tunzi, is back on home soil. Fresh off of winning the Miss Universe pageant, the beauty is currently travelling throughout South Africa as part of her homecoming tour, and the Cape Town routes of her parade have just been announced.
Tunzi will be in Cape Town on Friday, February 14. The parade will depart from City Hall at 10.40am and continue throughout Cape Town’s CBD.
– Depart City Hall along Darling Street
– Turns left into Adderley Street
– Along Adderley Street and turns right into Wale Street
– Along Wale Street and turns left into Long Street
– Along Long Street and turns right into Buitensingel
– Turns right into Loop Street
– Along Loop Street and turns right into Strand Street
– Along Strand Street and turns left into Adderley Street
– Along Adderley Street to Hertzog Boulevard
– Turns right into Hertzog Boulevard
– Along Hertzog Boulevard onto Nelson Mandela Boulevard
– Stop at Searle Street turn-off for change over stop for airport departure
Tunzi arrived in Johannesburg earlier this week to adoring fans. Take a look at her emotional arrival below.
Picture: Instagram / Zozibini Tunzi