Which of our stories soared to the top 10 most read for the week? Here’s the countdown!
10. Sailing in at number 10, we have the view from the very top.
9. Taking 9th place, the SANDF soldier who was in the spotlight for getting a little too festive.
8. At number eight, our weather in the Mother City recently took every turn possible, from flooding to snowfall.
7. At number seven, Green Point occupiers faced an ‘illegal eviction’ leaving them high and dry, and out in the cold.
6. Number six sees a glimpse into the future, right on our Checkers doorsteps.
5. At number five, Gasant Abarder speaks for the tribe.
4. At number four, Thursday’s weather took over readership because of how wild it was.
3. Cutting into the top three, Nando’s latest ad features two heroes: Leo Prinsloo and a sizzling cheap meal
2. At number two, a mother gave birth to a whopping 5kg baby… without an epidural.
1. At number one, it had to be Eskom and their drop of a last-minute load shedding bombshell.