From the Argus to Cape Times, the Daily Voice and Die Burger, we know that our morning pitstop at a garage, kiosk or our local vendor will have us covered with all things news. Here are the top three stories from your favourite publications that are trending on Wednesday, May 19.
- Cango Caves struggling to stay afloat says Oudtshoorn mayor
- Dream realised for 3-year-old Elle who gets the gift of hearing thanks to the public’s help
- City of Cape Town hands over 10 homes in Manenberg with more to follow
- Extra security on cards for magistrate in Modack case
- Cape Winelands schools’ Covid-19 cases rise
- UN experts slam SA’s ’alarming’ scale of GBV, low conviction rate
- Lawyer ’paid boys for sex’: Seven teens piemp man, 36, for beach orgies
- Push for more dop restrictions as third wave looms
- Third Pep store robbed this week
- 2 kouefronte is op pad!
- 2 uitlanders met R9.9m se perlemoen betrap
- Meisie (15) stref by skool in Kraaifontein