- Tyger Valley, its partners, and its suppliers, affiliates, associates, successors, and assigns, shall not be responsible for, and disclaim all liability from any loss, liability, damage or expense of any nature whatsoever (directly or consequentially) which may occur as a result of you entering the Hop into the Valley & Win competition.
- The competition is open to everyone. Prize collection will be at Tyger Valley. Winners are required to collect their prizes from Centre Management, Tyger Valley.
- Winners must present a valid Picture ID (South African Identity Book, Driver’s License and or Passport) for verification before collecting their prize.
- Customers need to spend R300 or more (once off or accumulated) at any Tyger Valley store or purchase a Tyger Valley gift card between 1-30 April 2021. Purchases can be accumulated to the value of R300.
To submit your entry, write your name, surname, telephone number and email address at the back of your till slip/s and drop it into the entry boxes at the Centre Information desks situated on the upper level near to Game and the Lower Level near House & Home as well as Centre Management Reception. To certify your till slips, may you need to keep the originals please certify your till slip copies at the Centre Management offices ONLY.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are sent via our social media pages and website.
- Prize Description: Hamper (product & vouchers) from:
|1. Toy Kingdom|
|2. Deluxe Laser|
|4. Lira & Fynn|
|5. Boesmanland Biltong|
|6. Kroon en Karoo|
|7. Krispy Kreme|
|8. Mc Donalds|
|9. m.eat Biltong & Deli|
|10. Bras N Things|
|14. Gaming & Chill Lounge|
Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The competition launches 1 April 2021 and closing date for entry will be 19:00 on 30 April 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Centre Management will select 1 winner which will be notified by Tyger Valley telephonically. Winner will be requested to collect their prize from Centre Management.
If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Tyger Valley will notify the winner of when and where the prize/s can be collected at the shopping Centre during Centre Trading Hours, Monday to Friday.
- The winner/s agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current SA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Tyger Valley reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Tyger Valley.
- Tyger Valley is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party, whether connected with this competition or not.
- Tyger Valley’s decision in respect of all matters including those able to take part and the selection of the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered.
- Tyger Valley shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their acceptance of and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed under South African Law.